Moslemi Award for Research Excellence
As a tribute to the outstanding work done by Prof. Al
Moslemi in establishing and organizing the IIBCC conferences
in the years 1988-2004, the IIBCC organization has established
the Moslemi Excellence Award. The purpose of this award is
to recognize the research made in the preceding two year
period and to acknowledge the most outstanding contribution to
research or development within the field of inorganic-bonded
fiber reinforced composites.
Details of the award and the rules and procedures governing
the nomination and selection of candidates follow.
The award consists of:
- a certificate with name of student, supervisor and research
- a prize of € 3,000 for the student.
- a prize of € 2,000 for the supervisor or research group.
The award will be presented at the IIBCC 2014, 15-17
September 2014, Da Nang, Vietnam.
Any PhD supervisor or PhD student may submit a proposal.
- All topics covered by the IIBCC 2014 subject are
- The nominated research work must have been done during the last
two calendar years preceding the closing date for nominations.
- The nominees must be affiliated with a research
- Deadline for submission of nominees/papers for the Moslemi
Award 2014 is 1 June 2014
Submissions for the award must be accompanied by at least one
registration for the supervisor or for the student prior to
At least one registration for the supervisor or for the student
have to be done before the submission.
Publication of Selected Work
All submissions will be published in the IIBCC 2014 conference